We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team.
While our clients are our only focus, our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. At PLEION Private Services Ltd, we are committed to providing you with a rewarding work environment based on our international expertise and Swiss origins.
General description of the Maintenance Support function
The Maintenance Support is responsible for performing the day-to-day general maintenance of the property under the supervision of the Senior Maintenance Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the security of the offices
- Ability to perform minor building, plumbing, electrical, gardening and painting repairs
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment
- Respond quickly to the business continuity plan
- In the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Follow up of maintenance tasks
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Ensure that Health & Safety procedures and laws are respected
- Attending in-house and mandatory workshops and relevant trainings
- Contributing ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk
- 24-48 hours response time
- Any other reasonable duties assigned to you by Management
- Experience and qualifications in plumbing, electrical and welding works
- Good oral and written communication (Emglish and French)
- Ability to relate to officials, staff and public in a courteous manner
- Work on own initiative but also be a team player
- Professional: act with passion, integrity and transparency
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a new challenge, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Private Services Ltd is a company specialising in the sale of luxury villas and apartments in Mauritius. For several years, our team of dedicated real estate consultants has been accompanying our clients, not only in selecting and acquiring their property, but also in all the related administrative and organisational processes.
PLEION Private Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.