We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team.
While our clients are our only focus, our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. At PLEION Private Services Ltd, we are committed to providing you with a rewarding work environment based on our international expertise and Swiss origins.
General description of the Maintenance Support function
The Maintenance Support is responsible for performing the day-to-day general maintenance of the property under the supervision of the Senior Maintenance Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the security of the offices
- Perform minor building, plumbing, electrical, gardening and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Respond quickly to the business continuity plan, in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Responsible for the security of clients’ premises
- Follow up of maintenance tasks at respective clients’ places
- Handle emergencies and providing contingency measures
- HSC holder
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a similar position
- Experience and qualifications in welding works
- Sharp critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team spirit
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a new challenge, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Private Services Ltd is a company specialising in the sale of luxury villas and apartments in Mauritius. For several years, our team of dedicated real estate consultants has been accompanying our clients, not only in selecting and acquiring their property, but also in all the related administrative and organisational processes.
PLEION Private Services Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.